Bushnell trail cameras are among the most popular models in the market. This is because of the compact and cutting-edge features that you will experience when you are using these products.
Bushnell 8MP Trophy Cam was one of the best value cameras at the time of its introduction. It soon became one of the best selling models and users loved it. However after its release there has been multiple Trophy Cam model releases from Bushnell and this old model really is not the best Bushnell model, nor the best trail camera in general anymore.
- 8 MP camera with invisible nighttime flash (32 LEDs) intended for 24-hour game scouting
- VGA, QVGA video resolution (widescreen) with audio
- Programmable video length
- Motion activated, adjustable day/night PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor
- 45-foot flash and sensor range
- One second trigger speed
- Field scan time-lapse technology with simultaneous live trigger
- The battery life can reach for more than 1 year. This also comes with 1 second trigger speed
- Robust, weatherproof construction
- Powered by 4 to 8 AA batteries
- This product is compatible with a 32 GB memory card
One of the best things about this camera is that it comes with the longest battery life as compared to the other trail cameras. In addition to that, not very many manufactures offer trail cameras with 8 MP resolution. This means that the product will allow you to come up with detail-rich images.
Additionally, the 1 second trigger speed of the product is among the best. This enables you to capture even birds which are in motion. This feature is also perfect when you want to take pictures of animals in motion. Bushnell’s 32 GB memory card capacity is also among the best in the market.
According to user feedback there are no major problems that you should expect when it comes to functionality of this model.
The reality is that this model is not the cheapest trail camera model on the market. It is more expensive than many other game cameras from different brands. Yet, the price of the product is properly compensated when it comes to its features. This is why the amount invested in buying this product is very likely worth spending at the end. If you are looking for a cheaper model from Bushnell, then you might want to check the review of Bushnell X-8 in here.
There is no doubt that Bushnell Trophy Cam is among the top bets of people looking for entry level trail cameras. In general there is very little negative feedback out there when it comes to this trail camera model. In a nutshell it is a great piece of equipment and still selling very well even touhgh it represents the older end of Bushnell’s trail camera offering.